Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 14 Reading Diary: Fables of La Fontaine

Fables of La Fontaine

Foolish Animals

Hehe. I always love the tortoise and the hare race story. It's a wonderful reminder to tame one's ego! I especially loved that it rhymed. I love rhyming things.

Foxes

Hahaha this one's cute! Poor fox though...grapes are supposed to be so sweet! I can just see him hopping up to reach them in my brain!

Insects

Aw...that makes me so sad. He brought joy to the people around him all summer..the ant should give him food...

Foxes and Wolves

Wow. That was a good one. Poor wolf though..the fox was dumb to begin with though...going in the bucket of a wall would never cross my mind as a good idea.

Dogs

Aw! Humans don't treat dogs that badly...at least I don't. That wolf valued his freedom more than food. Wow.

Mice

I like the moral of this story. Looks can be deceitful. I'm glad that mouse escaped the cat though.

The Tortoise; The Bat

Dawh, the turtle died! This is like another unit but it was a frog that spoke while holding the bar between his teeth. The bat story was cool too.

The Astrologer; The Dairy Woman

Aww poor astrologer! I feel so bad for him...he was just doing his work! The Dairy Woman was kinda a sad moral.



No comments:

Post a Comment