Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 1- Un-Textbook Choices!

Un-Textbook Choices!

1. Ancient Egyptian Myths and Stories
I think Egyptian culture and history is one of the most incredible cultures in the world.I really don't know much more about Egypt past politics, so it'd be awesome to hear a bit more culture!

2. Folklore of the Holy Land
My major of International Studies has a focus on the Middle East, so naturally I am drawn to all things Middle Eastern, especially with Islamic ties.

3. Jewish Fairy Tales
I literally do not know anything about the Jewish faith or practices, so this will be my get out of my     comfort zone interest! I think it's intriguing.

4. Indian Fairy Tales
Since I live in Oklahoma and Native American history and culture is everywhere here, I really want and I need to know more about it! Also my new roommate is 100% Cherokee so Native American culture is all around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment